How the registry works ...
A Client schedules an Instructor to teach a first aid course. The instructor, on
behalf of a training agency then teaches the course to a group of students. At the end of
the course, the instructor enters the roster of attending students in the FirstAid
Registry, noting the Agency, Client and Student names, making the data of the roster
searchable/retrievable by each of these identities.
Students will receive an email notification explaining their training details are
accessible through the online database,and will be able to review the currency of
their CPR, AED and First Aid Training, and archived history of expired certifications.
- Paperless certification!
- Easy, everywhere, all the time access to your training history.
- Automatic reminders for renewal.
- Electronic confirmation for training that may be sent to new employers with the
click of a mouse!
- Call-up your certification status through your web-enabled telephone!
After teaching classes Instructors will save the data in their course rosters, instantly
creating an intuitive and easy to recall record of all their students and the clients
they have facilitated courses for.
- Paperless filing system.
- Secure storage of student, customer data.
- High integrity conservation of data that is compliant with all government requirements.
- Multi-agency record storage:
- If you teach for more than one training agency, you can still keep all of your records
in one convenient and easy to search location.
- Automatic reminders. You will receive an e-mail message 60 days before an entire
class roster will expire.
- Your client will also get a notice reminding them that a specific class full of
students is about to expire.
- Each individual student will receive a reminder that their certification is about
- All of the reminders are sent again 30 days before expiry.
- Final reminder is sent to students the day before expiry, cautioning students that
their certification expires at midnight that night.
- Each of your students can review, online, their certification status without any
further assistance from you as an instructor......No more calls at 10 o’clock
on Sunday night!
- Students may request an e-mail confirmation be sent to their employer or to a web-enabled
phone that describes the status of their certification.
Access the records your First Aid Instructors create without duplication of effort
or paper. Automatically receive reminders when entire groups of employees are about
to expire! (Read
- Paperless record keeping.
- Instant recall of certification status of all employees that are required to maintain
currency in their first aid training for employment purposes.
- Automatic reminders of when it is necessary to facilitate training for renewal.
- Impossible to forge records!
Fast, convenient way to keep track of the training that is being conducted under
the banner of your organisation! Quickly locate and communicate with all of your
Instructors. Your completed rosters, instantly viewable online!
- Paperless record keeping!
- Easy to search.
- Access to the class roster records of any instructor that has listed your agency
as the parent to the program that was taught.
- Instant communication with all instructors under your domain.
- Monitor Instructor activity with ease.
- Communicate with your instructors, and entire classes of students whenever it’s
- Reduce duplication of record keeping efforts! Drastically reduce your record-keeping
costs by having Instructors enter the data for you.
- 24/7 access.
- Data integrity guaranteed.
- Provide profile information for the entire connected world to see.
To live long, live slowly.....